Saturday 8 February 2014

MUA Pro Brow Palette!

This post is going to be short and sweet but most definitely worth while.  The MUA brow palette is my favourite beauty product ever!  It's an amazing £3.50 and lasts you a very decent amount of time, I'm definitely a brow girl.  I want my brows be natural but to frame my face as brows should.

                                          

I often compare this brow kit to another favourite of mine, the Bobbi Brown Brow kit, which is £35.  An amazing product but nearly as good as the MUA Brow kit and is exactly 10% of the price, could it get any better?!

It has three different shades, a highlight, a brow brush and a pair of brow plucker's.  I use the top two shades mixed together on a real techniques brow brush, I don't use the highlight shade, the bottom orange toned shade or the tools but for the two shades I do use, it is completely worth the money.

                                                  

It's so popular where I live that it is very hard to get your hands on, even on-line.  So if you ever have a chance to get your hands on it, do!

If you ever take any advise from my blog, make it this... go buy the MUA Pro Brow Kit!!



Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment